City of Knox
- LG16564: Medical Centre or Development Site - POA
- Health/Naturopathy , Beauty/Health
- Date Available: 14/3/18
For Sale – Freehold
Superb Investment Opportunity
Previously advertised as a Single-Doctor General Practice.
The Practice ceased to operate in August 2017, and the owners now wish to sell as a freehold property. However, the complex could be reinstated as a Medical Centre (General Practice and/or Specialist Centre), or an Allied Health Practice.
Located on a prominent corner site at 1401 – 1405 Ferntree Gully Road, Scoresby is an opportunity to secure a flexible corner property on 2 titles with a total area of 2291m2. There are two buildings on the site with a total floor area of 710 m2 (larger building fitted with lift). It is sited in an established retail and commercial precinct that has witnessed significant gentrification in recent years.
Will appeal to astute investors, occupiers or developers.
Expansive corner development of 2,291sqm*
- Significant flexibility with two (2) titles
- 32 x Onsite parking
- Variety of opportunities for Owner Occupiers
- Permit for 10 Practitioners
- Current configuration suits medical and childcare industry
- Exposure plus with 39,000 cars passing daily
- Strategically positioned within close proximity to major arterial road networks and Eastlink
- The property is located within close proximity to Westfield Knox, Caribbean Gardens, Scoresby Village, Swinburne and Monash Universities
- Major residential development at ex-Austral Brick Works on Stud Road.
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting LG16564.