South Island, NZ
- Freehold and Going Concern
For sale is a well-established Hospital/Rest Home business with 80 beds providing an astute investor with the potential to improve profitability by improving occupancy. Also included in the sale are 5 studio/one bedroom apartments.
The facility is fully-managed and underpinned by qualified, experienced and friendly staff who are held in high regard by the residents.
Fully compliant in all respects to conform to District Health Board requirements for contract funding.
- Ministry of Health Certification for 80 residents
- Recent refurbishments have made the facility more appealing and preferred in the location.
- Sales for March 31 2019 are NZ$2,660,000 (approx.)
- Purpose-built on approx. 3710 sqm of land returning NZ$803,000 pa(approx.) as a managed investment
- Includes freehold valued at approximately NZ$4.134 million
LOCATION: South Island, New Zealand
Price as a freehold going concern- NZ$9 million