- FReehold Going Concern
For sale is a well-established hospital/rest home business with over 30 beds and consistent occupancy of 83%.
The facility is fully-managed and underpinned by qualified, experienced and friendly staff who are held in high regard by the residents.
Fully compliant in all respects to conform to District Health Board requirements for contract funding
- Ministry of Health certification for 30+ residents.
- Recent refurbishments have made the rest home more appealing and preferred in the location.
- Sales p.a. (based on current occupancy) $2.00 million +
- Return $602,000 (approx.) as a managed investment.
- Purpose-built on 2600+ square metres of land returning includes freehold valued at approximately NZ$4.134 million
LOCATION: North Island, New Zealand
Price as a freehold going concern: NZ$4.25 million