- $NZ 5.5 Million
- Date Available: 1/11/18
Hospital/Rest Home New Zealand: ROI of 10% – Freehold Going Concern Fully-Managed
For sale is a well-established hospital/rest home business on the North Island, New Zealand, with 40+ beds that is normally fully occupied. Also included in the sale are 14 studio and one bedroom apartments.
The facility is fully-managed and underpinned by qualified, experienced and friendly staff who are held in high regard by the residents. Many employees have been in service for more than 10 years.
- Fully compliant in all respects to conform to District Health Board requirements for contract funding
- Ministry of Health certification for 41+ residents
- Recent refurbishments have made the rest home more appealing and preferred in the surrounding area
- Sales pa (based on current occupancy) $NZ 2,160,000 (approx)
- Purpose-built on 4,900+ square metres of land returning $NZ 502,000 (approx) as a managed investment
- Includes freehold valued at approximately $NZ 4.134 million (valuation available).
Priced as a going concern at $NZ 5.5 million
For further information and to obtain a Confidentiality Agreement please email email@example.com quoting PW18608.