North Island, New Zealand
- Date Available: 14 December 2017
For sale is a well-established rest home business with just over 35 beds and normally fully occupied.
The facility is fully-managed and underpinned by qualified, experienced and friendly staff who are held in high regard by the residents. Many employees have been in service for a period greater than 10 years.
- Fully compliant in all respects to conform to District Health Board requirements for contract funding
- Ministry of Health certification for 35+ residents
- Recent refurbishments have made the rest home more appealing and preferred in the location.
- Sales p.a. (based on full occupancy) $1,400,000 (approx)
- Purpose-built on 3000+ square metres of land returning $350,000 (approx) as a managed investment
- Includes freehold valued at approximately $2.5 million
LOCATION: North Island, New Zealand
PRICE: Tangible Assets: $2,683,379
Intangible Assets: $536,621
Total Price: $3,200,000
Sales Per Annum: $1,319,370
Gross Profit: $525,958
Sales Per Month: Net Profit – $389,619
STAFFING: Full Time: 20; Casual: 5; Working Owners: 0
Please contact Percis Wadia on +61 404 845 714 or email@example.com for further details, quoting PW17595.