- Priced as a Going Concern
For sale is a well-established hospital/rest home business in the South Island, New Zealand, of 75+ beds with occupancy of around 70%.
The facility is fully-managed and underpinned by qualified, experienced and friendly staff that are held in high regard by the residents. Many employees have been in service for more than 10 years.
- Fully compliant in all respects to conform to District Health Board requirements for contract funding
- Ministry of Health certification for 75+ residents
- Recent refurbishments have made the rest home more appealing and preferred in the surrounding area
- Sales pa (based on current occupancy) $NZ 2,630,000 (approx)
- Purpose-built on 3700+ square metres of land returning $NZ 350,000 (approx) as a managed investment
- Expansion Possible
Priced as a going concern at $NZ 3.2 million
For further information and to obtain a Confidentiality Agreement please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting PW20613